• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What size is your crate (if you have one)...

BrooklynMom

Brooklyn sleeps in a crate at night time...we never use it during the day (though she is known to take herself to bed in there a lot! ha), but we do use it at night which works great. Anyway, I am wondering, for those that have a crate, what size is yours? I am just curious if I need to upsize soon or not. Brooky is 9 months old, 6.6 kg and seems to fit just fine in it now (she has had it since she was a puppy, but we used a partition to make it smaller and gradually made it bigger). It is now full size, and I am just wondering if it is still the right size at this age.

Here are the measurements of her crate: 53 cm high 45cm wide 62cm deep.

This is the crate that Skippy uses (the "3000" model -- click on "specifications").

We had partitioned it off to 3/4 of its size when Skippy was 8 weeks to a few months old, but after that he used the entire space. It's big enough for the rest of his lifetime.

Back