• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sydney needs prayers

HI

Read about Sydney , Iam so glad he is back home with you , keeping everything crossed for a good outcome. Hugs Sharon and Scooby XXX,

This scared me... just saw it!

I love Sydney and was so scared for you. So glad he is home. As you can see from my post, we are likely about to join the many other CM/SM victims list.

Thanks Debra. So far, Sydney is still doing well from last weeks scare. As a matter of fact, he's actually trotting (he doesn't run anymore) through the yard again chasing the birds. I just have to accept that he will have up days and down days and and take pleasure in whichever day it is.

Just now catching this....wow that Sydney is quite a trooper!!! So relieved to hear he's doing so much better. I have a friend who set up an oxygen crate for her Cavalier when she was in CHF....and it came in handy. She also carried oxygen with her when they went anywhere. Just so glad he's home :l*v:

Back