• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pedigree Dogs Exposed "Mark 2" - Should It Be made

I would say the worse thing is popular sire syndrome before even getting into the whole inbreeding issue.

I don't see why it does not correlate to humans inbreeding. The science of genetics is the same for both groups.

Exactly why I used the Blue People of Kentucky as an example. You can marry your second cousin in SC but not your first.

:yuk:This may be true my objection results from the question posed to Mr Irving by the reporter who wanted to know if he would entertain the thought of "inbreeding" within his own family members!

It is a valid comparison.

If you can see no difference here you best return to basic science classes. The question posed has no correlation between people/dogs and there is a difference between the two.

The only difference is the species.

Sorry for my ignorance.

Your ignorance is excused.

Back