I am sure your cavvies say big thanks to you every time they eat! Well, I just got back from the shop, and it was very comforting to see what they have. All in all, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out which is better - the raw diet or the stacks and stacks of mill-produced kibbles with maize being one of the major ingredients. At our local pet store, the only kibble food that looks good is Nutro. Surprisingly, Nutro is cheaper than Royal Canin or Hill's. Unfortunately the shop does not stock Orijen or Wellbeloved although you can buy them locally from other retailers. With the raw frozen diet, you end up spending more on almost negligible money + time on electricity having to store and thaw them. Price wise, my guesstimate is they are both similar (RAW vs the more expensive dry such as Canin or Hill's).

Once we finished the remaining of her dry food in a week or so, Chloe would be on this diet, at least that what we figure is best for her. Just a slight concern: As part of the diet, she'll have chicken frame and necks, and we wonder if she would drag those upstairs just to show off to the cat.