• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flash got to meet the "Pit Boss" Shorty Rossi

Reptigirl

There was a fun pet fair today. Instead of setting up I just went to look around. The turn out was CRAZY! Guess I picked the wrong show to "skip" LOL :rolleyes: But on the up side we got to meet Shorty Rossi from the TV show "Pit Boss". He was there promoting spay & neuter awareness as well as raising money for his rescue.

Flash got LOTS of attention and he was so happy. Also he was a PERFECT little man! He remembered all of his training in public, stayed in heel the few times I put him down and remained calm & sweet the whole time. I don't take him out too much so I was worried he would be a little too hyper. I was so impressed! He sure "grew up" from his hyper puppy stage!

"Where we going?"
DSCN4562.jpg

"Doggy Basket?"
DSCN4566.jpg

Hercules from Pit Boss
DSCN4570.jpg

"Mom WHO Is this guy!?"
DSCN4573.jpg

Cavalier Kisses!
DSCN4572.jpg

Chillin on top the stroller
DSCN4578.jpg

Shorty Speaking
DSCN4588.jpg

Ice Cold water on a Super Hot Day!
DSCN4601.jpg

"YAY! We're home!"
DSCN4602-1.jpg

How cool is that?! I always watch "Pit Boss". Shorty's passion for his dogs is awesome and so inspiring. Looks like you had a great time!

And of course flash looks SOOOO handsome!! What a good boy!

That is so awesome! I watched "pit boss" last night! He is an inspiration. I hate how Pitt bulls are seen in such the wrong way. Good for you

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I see Hercules!! That would be awesome to have a picture of a big scary pit bull with a small pretty cavalier. Those outside the USA or have not seen the show, hercules is anything but scary. Pit bulls here and among other countries can be banned in certain places. I saw him on a call in show about pit bulls and callers will say how dangerous they are, he gets so upset. I wish he wrote a book.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I love Pit Boss, how cool you got to meet him. Flash looks like he had a great time and very handsome. Liking the plaid puppia harness, I want to get one for Jack!

I love what he does too. It is so sad the bad rap pit bulls have. The No Kill Shelters here RARELY .. and I mean RARELY take in pit bulls. You might see ONE special case every month or two. The kill shelters however are just packed with them waiting out there "3" days. :( And to think those are the lucky ones who get a chance to look for a home. Our city/state is trying to ban the breed. Shorty was talking about that on stage. Someone asked if he would come and fight for us if the breed got banned and he said yes :p

I know so many people who own pit bulls and they are big sweethearts. I actually REALLY wanted a pit bull but apartments here normally don't allow them. I was set on a big dog and my apartment allowed German Shepard so that is why I ended up with my big girl. My mom owns a pit bull & she is a sweet dog. I just wont let her play with the Cavaliers though because she is still young and too "bouncy".

Oh, and Hercules was so CALM! Super Mellow. Just laid down behind there booth while they were signing autographs and taking pictures. When he took him on stage he just stood in place watching over the crowd and finally just laid down.

Somehow I missed all this. Wow, what a great time. Flash is adorable! I love his Puppia harness, I have such a hard time finding them. Claire has one.I have a friend who has several Pits, and Pit mixes. She adores them.

Great pictures! That is so cool that you got to meet the "Pit Boss" His show cracks me up!!!

I'm also glad to hear that Flash has outgrown his hyper puppy stage! Chamberlain is still there! I now have hope! lol (y)

Back