• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cupcakes, swiss rolls and bunting!!

ohhhhh they're really lovely! Do you go to Markets with them? Is it to raise money/awareness for Rupert's Fund or other charities? I know someone who does 'sock muffins', kinda like the towel cupcakes you have there.

Hi Desrae,
Thank you, yes, I usually pass the money to Tania now to go through CavalierMatters, then she can give the money to any of "our" Cavalier causes. I had made all these for a stall on July 9 near to where I live but after setting up the stall and having one table full of facecloth
cakes and bunting - there was a cloudburst and we had a downpour of rain and a severe gust of wind!

Sadly my gazebo snapped and the rain poured in onto the stall.

All the things were fine as they are all in cellophane bags but the stall and all it`s decorations were soaked through!
I did have 2 other tables with a tombola and books and DVD`s for sale which were OK too, so although I had to take away all the handmade stuff, we were amazed to find that we had made £153.00 !!

Felt a miffed though as I had spent weeks making all these cupcakes, swiss rolls, buns and loads of different bunting and I couldn`t sell any of it!

The weather this year has certainly been strange and unprdictable!

Christine, Thank you for working so hard for so many years raising money for cavalier research.
You are so clever with your ideas and craft work. The cupcakes look wonderful.

Thank you Margaret.

My sister has been knitting our gnomes again for our Christmas stall, I`ve got to try to catch up with her now! We have a good system going - she knits and I sew, stuff and knit beards for them! But, she has knitted about 20 whilst I`ve been making the cupcakes etc.- so I`m way behind!!!!!!!!

My OH is going away for a few days this week so I`ll be able to get on a bit faster and not have to clear everything away to eat at the dining table every night! Yippee.........a few days of not cooking full meals every night too!!!!!!!

:badgrin:

WOW Christine this is truly fantastic, thank you so much for all your hard work - it's very much appreciated (y)(y)(y)

They look fantastic. Always wanted to be able to make things like that but I have never been very good with knitting and sewing.

Thank you. I do love making things, I`m really into crafts of all kinds, but when I can make things to raise funds for my passion in life - Cavaliers - then I think I`m lucky!:wggle:

That's so wonderful! I do that with my cake and cookie business- giving to the community with vouchers and free stuff. I've got to do something for one of the cavalier charities. It's a great feeling to do something you enjoy and help out.

Hi, looks fantastic and so colourful. The money sent before Christmas was sent to Penny
Knowler cl*p

Back