• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do you recognise this calendar entry please?

Nicki

HELP!! Someone has very kindly sent me the following photo but I cannot find it in any of the categories and unforuantely do not recognise the very handsome chap it features :(

I would rather not go through every e-mail to try to find it, there are over 160 photos entered so it's not an easy task...

original.jpg

Sadly this gorgeous boy passed away in January, his name is Anzac, and he will be appearing on the Memorial page in the most stunning photo

original.jpg

His guardian was Gabby, [Denali]

and yes, I would happily have taken him too, even if only for a cuddle :)

Yes thats my boy :)
He would have gladly had a smooch and a cuddle with you!
Just a typical Cav, He loved absolutely EVERYBODY!

Sorry I didn't post it into the forum page. Thats my fault icon_blshing

What an absolutely gorgeous set of pictures–I really love the one on the hammock. I am so sorry for your loss but glad that this lovely fellow will appear on the memorial page. :)

He was so precious!!!

Thank you for sharing the photos with us so that we can appreciate what a lovely fellow he was.

Back