• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's a small world! Friends of Lola brought me to another person in Charlotte

anniemac

So I was googling Ella's neurologist Dr. Peter Brofman while I was talking to Debra (Gracie's Mom) about neurologists in the area. I am saddened by the reason I came to this, but I his name showed a link to Friends of Lola (fund started for MRI scans for research on CM and SM). It includes all dog breeds and not just cavaliers anyway, the story of a Pomeranian King Louis came up. You can read his story http://www.friends-of-lola.com/resources/KING+LOUIE.pdf. Winston, the pug, who recently went to Rainbows bridge on this forum, Ella, Molly and Dougall are all on the website. Things that bring us together all around the world but then right back to Charlotte.

Back