• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Read! Digest! Retain!

keekycat

cl*p I had the day off so I spent at least eight hours on the computer (no exaggeration here) reading as much as I could with regards to health, breeding, grooming, clinical trials and results, dedication to the breed, breed clubs, puppy farms, puppy mills, recommended health tests, insurance policies, genetics, and then some.

And I realize I have only put a small dent into the wealth of information that is available through the cavalier forums. SOOO MUCH INFORMATION!! But I am certainly glad that it is available to all who are trully vested in our wonderful cavaliers.

Kudos to those who have invested their education, experience, time, love, and concern on these forums. It is trully inspirational. I shall vist often as I do not intend to remain uneducated and I simply cannot imagine my life without the cavalier king charels spaniel.

cl*p

If only half of the dog owning population would be as keen as you (especially before buying a dog) half the battle would be already won.

It’s not just the breeders that have to make changes it’s the pet buying public that needs to educate themselves. To many people look at a dog as just another thing they have to have. Don’t get me started, the stuff I see from dog owners every week in regards to training and health makes my blood boil. Even if you talk to them nicely they are not interested. In my opinion 70% of the dog owning public should not own a dog. Sorry for the runt.

Good for you in doing your research!! The info is out there if people will just take the time, like you are, to find it and read it. I wish more potential pet owners had your dedication.

Back