• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So very grateful this group is here...

GraciesMom

Just knowing you all are here will make it easier for us to go to the neurologist on Friday. You all will be with Gracie and I in our hearts as support for whatever we find out. I know that it is just a matter of how severe it is, not whether or not she has it.

We will all be with you and Gracie in spirit - many of us [too many :(] have walked this road before you so totally understand what you are facing.

Even though you are pretty sure you know what to expect, it does still come as a shock - so prepare yourself for that.

We truly hope the news will be better than you expect.

Nicki is right. We will all be there with you and more importantly, we will stay with you for as long as you need us.

Hi, we have all fingers and paws crossed. From past experience it is a great comfort knowing all the members from CT are so supportive and will help with all problems. Thinking of you :hug:

We are keeping everything crossed for you guys! We'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes across the ocean.

Yes, this is a very special board isn't it? We are all here for you and Gracie and you move through this journey...the ups downs and everything in between. I will send lots of prayers your way on Friday, and just know in your heart that you are doing such a good thing...investigating and making sure Gracie is happy and comfortable, no matter what the diagnosis, even if it is good, you are such a proactive mama to her and she is so lucky to have you. Hugs for Friday :hug:

Yes we are all here for you. THis is a great group.
I will be thinking of you and Gracie on Friday and eagerly awaiting your post on what the neurologist says.

:hug::hug::hug:

We`ll be thinking about you and Gracie on Friday Debra, many of us understand exactly how you will be feeling. Let us know what happens when you can and give Gracie some extra hugs (gentle ones!) from us all.:hug:

Group hug!!!!

Love you all and love your furbabies too! We gotta stick together and do what we can to battle this awful disorder. :hug:

I'll be sending you hugs and Riley will be sending Gracie doggie hugs for tomorrow's appointment. Riley's neurologist took one look at her and diagnosed her SM just from watching her for 10 seconds. He did do the MRI for confirmation. At least tomorrow you'll have your own confirmation one way or the other. Even if it is SM, it's a relief in one sense to know. We will all be waiting anxiously to find out the results. Good luck and we're all here for you.

Sorry Debra just e-mailed you and then realised that today is the appt day - ignore me you have more important things to deal with.

We are thinking of you today and hoping for the best possible news...

Thinking of you and Gracie. I know soon enough I will be walking the same road with Coco, as with this breed and after learning so much from this forum, we all eventually must know exactly how our loved ones are affected by this dreadful condition. Thank you for taking such great care of Gracie, so many other Cav owners out there simply are oblivous :(

Best of luck today and let us know what happens when you are back home and ready. :flwr: It is just very hard to know what results will be til you see the MRI -- I've had a dog I was sure had SM come back (and remain) a clear with a very good scan; and another with no symptoms come back as affected (and eventually, show symptoms). I will be hoping you are dealing with something other than SM.

Back