• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy, Dylan and Kipling.

Hi Pauline,

They look great together. Kipling looks like he's fitting in beautifully.

Pauline - I've been wondering where you've been. Kipling looks absolutely fantastic! How old is he now? And how is Dylan? The three of them look great together.

Hi Bev, I've had a lot on my plate what with my Dad's bipolar being very bad and my daughters wedding in Sweden a month. I didn't even get round to posting pictures for the Cavalier Talk calendar this year. :(

Kipling is 14 months old. I was looking at photo's of him on The Little Dog Rescue last night and even I'm amazed how long his coat has grown. Dylan is doing very well thank you x

Here's Kipling before I adopted him. He was very thin and his face and ears were trimmed as is the look but I like his face hairy!

khan by *pauline*, on Flickr

So sorry about your dad. My niece is bipolar and it is definitely a challenge at times.

I agree with you about Kipling's face - hairy is better. He is so cute. He has also filled out so nicely. Lots of lovin!!!

I hope you'll be able to post some of Antonia's wedding pictures. She's certainly been a part of CavalierTalk and we'd love to see pictures if you get a chance!

Great to see them all getting on so well and what a difference in Kipling since you have had him, his coat is beautiful, I like the hairy face - he is a very handsome dog.:) Glad Dylan is doing well.

Hi Pauline

Great photos ,Kipling is a gorgeous lad you have transformed him it certainly was his lucky day when you came along and Dylan
looks great and as for The Boss Poppy she is beautiful .
:)

Back