Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your pet's nicknames?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What are your pet's nicknames?

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO FIND OUT SOME OF THE NICKNAMES YOU USE WHEN REFERRING TO YOUR PET BY SOMETHING OTHER THAN HIS/HER REAL NAME.

MY LYNDSEY HAS QUITE A FEW. NO WONDER SHE NEVER COMES WHEN I CALLED HER.

LINNIE, MISSY, MISSY GIRL, SWEAT PEA, CUTIE PATOOTIE, BABY GIRL(SHE'S 12 Y/O AND QUITE CHUBBY),MEME, MIEMS, AND MEMOO. I USUALLY ONLY CALL HER BY HER REAL NAME IN AN INSTANCE WHERE I DON'T LIKE SOMETHING SHE HAS JUST DONE.

WHEW!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Haha, those are quite a few names but to be honest Benji goes by quite a few as well. A few of them are Fat boy, Slim Jim, Munchkin, Chicken and Baba. I can't think of any of the others right now. lol.
    Proud momma of Benji. Born 15-8-10!!

Post Thanks / Like

We call Piper "boo boo" most of the time. I don't know why we started calling her that but it stuck. I also call her: bear, baby bear, little bear, mommy's baby bear, lil girl, sweetheart, pumpkin, and missy. Hahahahaaha how silly!

Post Thanks / Like

I call Bailey- Bailes and Bailey-bob. I usually call Dylan- Bud or Dill (and sometimes- Fatty) lol.
    Kimberly

Little girl Bailey 5 years old
    Little boy Dylan 4 years old

Post Thanks / Like

I call Jack "boo boo", I don't know why, it just started when he was a puppy and stuck. Now he answers to boo boo and Jack
    Irene-
    Jack and Penny's Mom, NYC

Post Thanks / Like

Our old cav Anzac was mainly known as Anzac but other common names were Buddy, Bud, fatboy, Zacky boy, little man, Zac and doofus

Kokoda doesn't have many as of yet, but he will get some. After all, he is only 5 months old!
    So far he has Koda, dork and puppy. Like i said, not many
    ~ Kokoda - Ruby - DOB 26/02/2011, Deniki - Tricolour - DOB 17/02/2013 and RIPAnzac ~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovecavaliers View Post
    I call Jack "boo boo", I don't know why, it just started when he was a puppy and stuck. Now he answers to boo boo and Jack
    Funny, our Piper is known as "boo boo" as well. We have no idea why we started calling her that! Hahahahaha.

Post Thanks / Like

I call Indy--
    Little one, my sweet sweet boy, my good little boy, tiny little creature.

My girlfriend calls him fluffball or furball sometimes but not to his face.

Post Thanks / Like

haha I don't even know why I give my dogs "real" names because they each have about 100 nicknames. I think I only use their "real" names when they're in trouble haha.

Lexie: Lexus, Lexie Lu, Lexaleigh, Lex, Lexie Lex, LuLu, Lex Lex, Princess Pup.

Sprinkles: Sprink, Sprinks, Sprinkalink, Sprinky Link, Sprinkus, Sprinkle Linkle, Baby dog.
    Mommy to: Lexie the Princess Pup & Sprinkles the Baby Dog

"When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone"

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of these names are funny, and i too wonder why i have Mimi a name as she has been called by so many different names its unbelievable.

The most common ones are: Meems, Me, Bud, Dog, Big fat doggy butt (this was because of that little but wiggle she has lol), My little powder puff, Darling, Princess, and Dude. there are lots of other but these are the common ones. We also have a rescue staff cross who is called Daisy and she is so away with the fairies most of the time we call her Dosey.
    Your baby is still your baby no matter what species