• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What are your pet's nicknames?

keekycat

:wink: I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO FIND OUT SOME OF THE NICKNAMES YOU USE WHEN REFERRING TO YOUR PET BY SOMETHING OTHER THAN HIS/HER REAL NAME.

MY LYNDSEY HAS QUITE A FEW. NO WONDER SHE NEVER COMES WHEN I CALLED HER.

LINNIE, MISSY, MISSY GIRL, SWEAT PEA, CUTIE PATOOTIE, BABY GIRL(SHE'S 12 Y/O AND QUITE CHUBBY),MEME, MIEMS, AND MEMOO. I USUALLY ONLY CALL HER BY HER REAL NAME IN AN INSTANCE WHERE I DON'T LIKE SOMETHING SHE HAS JUST DONE.

WHEW!!!!

Haha, those are quite a few names but to be honest Benji goes by quite a few as well. A few of them are Fat boy, Slim Jim, Munchkin, Chicken and Baba. I can't think of any of the others right now. lol.

We call Piper "boo boo" most of the time. I don't know why we started calling her that but it stuck. I also call her: bear, baby bear, little bear, mommy's baby bear, lil girl, sweetheart, pumpkin, and missy. Hahahahaaha how silly!

I call Bailey- Bailes and Bailey-bob. I usually call Dylan- Bud or Dill (and sometimes- Fatty) lol.

I call Jack "boo boo", I don't know why, it just started when he was a puppy and stuck. Now he answers to boo boo and Jack:p:p

Our old cav Anzac was mainly known as Anzac but other common names were Buddy, Bud, fatboy, Zacky boy, little man, Zac and doofus :)

Kokoda doesn't have many as of yet, but he will get some. After all, he is only 5 months old!
So far he has Koda, dork and puppy. Like i said, not many :)

I call Jack "boo boo", I don't know why, it just started when he was a puppy and stuck. Now he answers to boo boo and Jack:p:p
Funny, our Piper is known as "boo boo" as well. We have no idea why we started calling her that! Hahahahaha.

I call Indy--
Little one, my sweet sweet boy, my good little boy, tiny little creature.

My girlfriend calls him fluffball or furball sometimes but not to his face.

:D

haha I don't even know why I give my dogs "real" names because they each have about 100 nicknames. I think I only use their "real" names when they're in trouble haha.

Lexie: Lexus, Lexie Lu, Lexaleigh, Lex, Lexie Lex, LuLu, Lex Lex, Princess Pup.

Sprinkles: Sprink, Sprinks, Sprinkalink, Sprinky Link, Sprinkus, Sprinkle Linkle, Baby dog.

A lot of these names are funny, and i too wonder why i have Mimi a name as she has been called by so many different names its unbelievable.

The most common ones are: Meems, Me, Bud, Dog, Big fat doggy butt (this was because of that little but wiggle she has lol), My little powder puff, Darling, Princess, and Dude. there are lots of other but these are the common ones. We also have a rescue staff cross who is called Daisy and she is so away with the fairies most of the time we call her Dosey.

Murphy has lots of nicknames, Murf, Mutty, Mutiny(because when I type Murphy into my iphone it comes up as Mutiny lol), Moomoo, Stinky, Murchalogo :)confused:)

Archie nickname is BRUISER and Mr Grumps,because he allways growling,he even growls in his sleep,like last nite on my bed...

Fudge has loads, Wee Grumper, The Fudger, Angel , Happy feet and Blacksmith (cause every time she spies the hoover she starts making a bolt for the door)

Some really good nicknames here. My 6 year old blenheim Millie gets Millie Bowf mostly - blame my dad, my 5 year old tri Mandie gets wee fatty cos although she eats the same amount as the other two she is fatter and wobbles a bit when she walks and my 1 year old black and tan Maud gets Bad Baby Maud, because she seems to love it and she is a bad baby.... Love them all.

Sandra calls Ben "the wee yin" as he is small in comparison to my old dog Toby who she called "the bairn" as he really was like a child in his personality

I call elton my little munchkin or wee one, little one, but my nephew just got a good one!

He can't say elton but says "hellton". Elton is a ball of fire, so sweet but so wild! So perfect name!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Haha what a great idea for a thread!

Molly's nicknames so far are: Moll, Mole, Molofolus, and puddles...as she pees when she's excited :lol:

Back