Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What time does your pup go to bed...and wake up

Post Thanks / Like

I find with the lighter mornings they wake earlier,and go to bed later,in the winter they sleep more.

Post Thanks / Like

Alfie might have his little issues in other respects, but sleep wise he is excellent. He is usually asleep in his crate in the room where I spend my evenings, by about 8.30pm. At my bedtime I wake him to go to 'busy busy' ( around 10.30pm) then he runs back into his crate all bleary eyed and settles back down for the night. I go upstairs to bed and leave a door open so I could hear him, but he doesn't wake up until he hears me stirring upstairs between 7.00 and 7.30 am. Can't complain at that for 15 weeks old eh?

Post Thanks / Like

I am so lucky that both of my dogs love to sleep in!

Workday- I am in bed by 10pm almost every night. They start looking at me strange if I stay up any later! lol They are up by 5:30a. They go potty, eat and than it's back to bed when my husband and I leave for work.

Weekends- My husbands wakes up earlier than I do, either 7 or 8a and once they are let out/eat it's back to bed to snuggle with mom! They have never whinned or barked to go out. It's a good thing because I LOVE my sleep!
    Mommy to....

Chamberlain (10 month Male Blenheim Cavalier)
    Sasha (6 year old Female Great Pyrennes)