Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why it's important to talk to doctor. Reponse from Pat's comments and personal story

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for the running paragraphs, as my IPad causes issues for me at this board, and doesn't show paragraphs or even correct sentence structure.
    Cindy, It doesn't matter where your paragraphs are just your heart and that is always in the right place. Thanks for your past, present and future support.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Default I have the same issue with iPad

Only thing I do not like about it... so I feel your pain Cindy!

Post Thanks / Like

I also think it's important to remember not to take what your vet says as "Gospel" at all times and to do your own research-- from valid sources, of course. So many vets don't know about SM, for example, and continue to treat for allergies, etc. wasting precious time and money. Another good example would be the many vets who push vaccines and boosters like crazy as that's what they've always done when there is a lot of new research out there.

I really like what the person said (was it Claire's mom??) about the fact that we are our own dog's best advocate.
    Holly, Oliver, Rosalita, and Scarlett

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I also think it's important to remember not to take what your vet says as "Gospel" at all times and to do your own research-- from valid sources, of course. So many vets don't know about SM, for example, and continue to treat for allergies, etc. wasting precious time and money. Another good example would be the many vets who push vaccines and boosters like crazy as that's what they've always done when there is a lot of new research out there.

I really like what the person said (was it Claire's mom??) about the fact that we are our own dog's best advocate.
    I agree! What is the quote, "he is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" author unknown.

I had to demand a referral to a neurologist because ella's vet kept saying allergies and ear infections. Its always good to get as much information as possible.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella