• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I love this picture

Blueroses

...........taken this weekend. Alfie with his friend Jacob :)

AlfieNJacob.jpg

Awwwwww they are great pictures! Ya Know you can really tell in this first picture what Alfie's size is really like. Most of the time his pictures make him look huskier/bigger than he really is.
You can really see that these 2 will be friends for life. They look very happy to play together.
Becky

Wow, Jacob is growing so fast. I remember the first pictures you posted of the two of them - they were much more similar in size. Jacob is huge now!! That first picture is so cute. Jacob is so tolerant of Alfie.

Awwwwww they are great pictures! Ya Know you can really tell in this first picture what Alfie's size is really like. Most of the time his pictures make him look huskier/bigger than he really is.
You can really see that these 2 will be friends for life. They look very happy to play together.
Becky

Yes I know what you mean Becky, this pic gives a little perspective. By the way, Alfie is not at all used to a pond, and I was never far away! How come they always have to play right near the edge lol. It isn't deep, just a garden pond, but they chased around it having the time of their lives ! :)

Wow, Jacob is growing so fast. I remember the first pictures you posted of the two of them - they were much more similar in size. Jacob is huge now!! That first picture is so cute. Jacob is so tolerant of Alfie.

Thank you :) Yes Jacob is going to be a big lad, that is why we are getting them to meet up as much as possible now, while they are both still babies
( Jacob is one week younger than Alfie ) I think J is going to be very protective of his little matey, and his bite inhibition is coming along really well considering Alfie nips his ears, nose and ankles in play icon_blshing

I think puppies know what makes you worried and they do just that LOL
Becky

Yes I know what you mean Becky, this pic gives a little perspective. By the way, Alfie is not at all used to a pond, and I was never far away! How come they always have to play right near the edge lol. It isn't deep, just a garden pond, but they chased around it having the time of their lives ! :)

Awww...best buds for sure!! I love the 2nd one...but the 1st one...wow!!! What an outstanding picture!!

Back