• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 15th Birthday Misha!

Misha.jpg

I think you need to pull his birth certificate and doublecheck the year :D;) He is such a stunning looking guy....we should all be lucky to age so gracefully. Happy 15th Misha!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! He is definitely getting up there, but doing well. He still walks or swims for 20-30 minutes a day, does his puzzle toys, harasses us for treats, and nests every night in his bed(s).

His secrets to longevity are: luck, excellent breeding, exercise, remaining a healthy weight, a homemade diet and a ton of love!

And apparently a well trained staff doesn't hurt either ;-)

WOW belated birhday congratulations!!

How fantastic to be enjoying life with a 15 year oldb*n*n*b*n*n* I hope Misha will be with you for many more days yet.

I think he must hold the title of Golden Oldie on the forum - anyone have an older Cavalier?

Happy belated Birthday. What a great looking boy.

It would be nice if one day this be a normal age for this beautiful breed.

Sorry it's late but happy birthday.
Oh how I love the oldies.

Extra cuddles from me.
Nanette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wait, swims 20-30 minutes! You live in Ohio? And what are puzzle toys?I hope someday we can see many Cavaliers turning 15. That is the way it should be......

Last edited:
Magnificent old gentleman!

Belated happy birthday Misha I wish all our cavaliers could live to that age! He looks amazing hope he is around for a long time to come.

Back