• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco's 1st Birthday!

Zumie05

Happy Birthday my sweet (and naughty) little girl! I cannot believe you are 1 year old already. I have really enjoyed watching you grow up into a beautiful little lady! Time sure does fly!

lip.jpg

stand.jpg

punkhair.jpg

cocopjsstand.jpg

angelface.jpg

cocolog.jpg

cocoheadtilt.jpg

cocoplaybow.jpg

car.jpg

cocoonlog-1.jpg

cocostandsun.jpg

cocoonlog.jpg

:hppybdy:

Happy 1st birthday! Coco has grown into a beautiful lady. Hope you get all your favorites today.

Happy Birthday Coco:mexwav: I love all of your pictures! May you have many many many more fun birthdays with your mommy & family :hppybdy:

Becky

Now THAT is one sweet face!! I just want to kiss her! Happy 1st Birthday sweet baby!!! What a beautiful young lady you are turning out to be! :hppybdy:

So sorry I missed this:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Hooray! Hope that makes up for me missing this. She is sure a cute peanut. She looks so small in the photos. How much does she weigh now?

Back