• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now here's a thought.....

Karen and Ruby

I've been looking through advertising websites throught out the morning and i'm disgusted that they are allowing people to advertise anything and everything for sale... including 1 year old Cavaliers for STUD!!!

I called a couple of them to ask what their responsibilitys included when placing these adverts and was told that they are !"placed in good faith that the person wouldn't advertise a sick or compromised dog" What utter bull!
Oh and that they work alongside the RSPCA and take their advice on what breeds shouldn't be advertised!

Oh and then she said that they don't check whether the cars are MOT'd so why would they check the health status of a dog!!!! How can you compare a livingg breathing soul to a CAR!!!!

And then I got to thinking that maybe we should start trying to get some sort of regulation put on these websites to make it harder for them to sell Studs or puppies from a compromised breed like the Cavalier???

Any thoughts on this?

I saw a breeder having a good clear out.and a lovely BT free,about 6 yrs old,also what really did it for me Monkeys.....But i noticed last couple of days alot of cavs,cheap and free.I dont think you can do anything.I reported the monkeys and they said they would take alook.

Back