Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else pick up invisible poo!

Post Thanks / Like

Invisible poo should be picked up with an invisible bag, then deposited in you pocket! That should make their eyes bug out!!
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like

Invisible poo should be picked up with an invisible bag, then deposited in you pocket!

That should make their eyes bug out!!
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like

Invisible poo should be picked up with an invisible bag, then deposited in you pocket!
    Good one Chuck!!!

This is so funny.....especially because I have done this before!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

We have this guy who lives next door who was blaming our dogs for all the poop on the communal garden, (it wasn't as i pick it up when i have taken them back inside), the one day i was out there talking to him when Mimi squatted to take a wee and he shouted at her and told me i had to pick it up, he wouldn't believe me that it was a wee and not a poop, he obviously has never seen a girl dog take a wee before, this really frustrated me because we were being blamed for someone else's mess when these poops that were being left we obviously from something big like a German Shepard or something as they were way to big to be our dogs. sorry about the rant lol.
    Your baby is still your baby no matter what species

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Been there, done that.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I do this!
    I also get looks when my dogs do a pee, people must think they're pooing, I always have to say loudly 'YOU JUST DOING A PEE THIS TIME?' Feel like an idiot!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL

Molly squats as she walks..just like a crab as mentioned earlier lol

I dont know how i would feel having to pick up invisible poop in public like that! Thankfully Molly doesn't poop in public..she holds it in until she gets home

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erin2854 View Post
    LOL! That is too funny! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that does this! Polly is a "traveling pooper"..
    I have also picked up the invisible things, from time to time But while your Polly is a "traveling pooper", my Éowyn is also a "traveling peer" Molly sits nicely on the same spot, while Éowyn walks and make nice, long patterns, which a shrink could use for Rorschach-tests.
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Éowyn & Khaleesi