• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone else pick up invisible poo!

meljoy

I was out walking Leo yesterday, he'd stopped and done his business as usual which I disposed of in a doggy bin. A little while later he squatted as if he was doing another one but didn't.
There was a crowd of people in the park watching me so I bent down and pretended to pick up what ever Leo had done!!!

I didnt want acusations of leaving it there. I know it's stupid but it was obvious why they were watching me!

Does anyone else pick up "invisible poo" or am I the only idiot around :fool:

I was out walking Leo yesterday, he'd stopped and done his business as usual which I disposed of in a doggy bin. A little while later he squatted as if he was doing another one but didn't.
There was a crowd of people in the park watching me so I bent down and pretended to pick up what ever Leo had done!!!

I didnt want acusations of leaving it there. I know it's stupid but it was obvious why they were watching me!

Does anyone else pick up "invisible poo" or am I the only idiot around :fool:

:lol:Yep. Sure do.

Hi can you imagine how much i pick up.I see alot of folks NOT picking poo up.I hate it when they dont pick up.Well done you,even though it wasnt real poos.

Too funny! I haven't encountered a situation like this yet, but I would imagine in the same situation, I would bend down and pretend to pickup the poo too :roll:

:rotfl:hahaha that is so funny! The thread sounded like you were talking about something else like poos that only you could see, but anyway... yes, I've done that too.
Well done on being so responsible, not many people are! cl*p

I have a neighbor that watches me like a hawk. Once when I was running late and forgot to grab Lyndsey's baggie I took her home after she finsished her business. It was too late to go back and clean it up as I was running late for work. The lady sent her 2 boys-elementary school age and they rode their bikes and followed me home. One boy said, "you didn't pick up your dog's poop. Still making me later, I tried to explain it was a one time occurrence. As I got in my car and hurried off they were sitting on their bikes at the end of my street yelling in unison, PICK UP THE POOP!!!!!!
icon_nwunsure
Ever since then I pick up something, even it's it only air and toss it in my poopy bag.

I thought I was the only one who did this. But sometimes there's just posturing, and no real product, and people are watching, and you have to do SOMETHING. I usually try to get a stick or piece of bark to give the bag that "occupied" look.

LOL! That is too funny! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that does this! Polly is a "traveling pooper"..she gets in the little pooping position which we always call her "crab walk" and walks alllll over the place as she poops. Most of the time during her travels nothing will happen but in my apartment community everyone watches like a hawk. So I always pick up invisible poop just so they see me picking up something LOL

Invisible poo should be picked up with an invisible bag, then deposited in you pocket! That should make their eyes bug out!! :lol: :lol:

Invisible poo should be picked up with an invisible bag, then deposited in you pocket!

That should make their eyes bug out!!

Invisible poo should be picked up with an invisible bag, then deposited in you pocket!

:fool: Good one Chuck!!!

This is so funny.....especially because I have done this before!!

We have this guy who lives next door who was blaming our dogs for all the poop on the communal garden, (it wasn't as i pick it up when i have taken them back inside), the one day i was out there talking to him when Mimi squatted to take a wee and he shouted at her and told me i had to pick it up, he wouldn't believe me that it was a wee and not a poop, he obviously has never seen a girl dog take a wee before, this really frustrated me because we were being blamed for someone else's mess when these poops that were being left we obviously from something big like a German Shepard or something as they were way to big to be our dogs. sorry about the rant lol.

I do this!
I also get looks when my dogs do a pee, people must think they're pooing, I always have to say loudly 'YOU JUST DOING A PEE THIS TIME?' Feel like an idiot!

LOL

Molly squats as she walks..just like a crab as mentioned earlier lol

I dont know how i would feel having to pick up invisible poop in public like that! Thankfully Molly doesn't poop in public..she holds it in until she gets home :confused:

LOL! That is too funny! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that does this! Polly is a "traveling pooper"..

I have also picked up the invisible things, from time to time :) But while your Polly is a "traveling pooper", my Éowyn is also a "traveling peer" :rolleyes: Molly sits nicely on the same spot, while Éowyn walks and make nice, long patterns, which a shrink could use for Rorschach-tests.

Back