Thread: Sprinkles 1st birthday party!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sprinkles 1st birthday party!

Sprinkles first birthday party!

Iíve been so busy I havenít had a chance to post pictures of my Sprinkles very first birthday!!

We are great friends with the owners of all 3 of her littermates, so we decided to throw a joint birthday party for the pups. The only pup not in attendance was Sprinkles brother, Dietrich, who actually lives in North Carolina with my dad.

Sprinkles sister Cera, and brother Rudy however both live in our town (The breeder suggested that we all stay in touch after getting our puppies. Since then weíve all become great family friends which is SO much fun. I would definitely recommend staying in touch with your puppies littermates if at all possible).

Anyway, back to the party. I decided to get crafty and made everyone party hats to wear. We also had cupcakes and cookies for the humans, and a cake and treats for the dogs. It ended up being SO much fun. We had about 30 dogs attend as well as about 45 people!

We did it at a local dog park and we really lucked out in the fact that we had one fenced in paddock all to ourselves. All the dogs were perfectly behaved and everyone had an absolute blast. Instead of gifts I requested donations for our local Humane Society since Sprinkles is CLEARLY spoiled as it is haha. Hope you enjoy the pictures. These are just a few of over 400 that were taken.

Me and my birthday princess

Again...

The puppy cake (the dogs got to it before I could get a picture)

The human cake

Many friends in attendance. We couldn't get a picture of EVERYONE together but just imagine everywhere you looked around the paddock was this crowded.

Waiting for her cake

Waiting with her bestie, Lexie

3 of the 4 puppies

The 3 puppies with Lexie (she wanted to be in the picture too)
    Mommy to: Lexie the Princess Pup & Sprinkles the Baby Dog

"When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone"

Post Thanks / Like

and here are the close ups of the monogramed birthday hats I made for the babies

Mommy to: Lexie the Princess Pup & Sprinkles the Baby Dog

"When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see this thread before, sometimes I forget to venture into the other parts of the forum... I more into the gossip of the Dog and Bone Pub and General Discussion than the Gallery section. Anyhoo...
    Happy Belated Birthday Sprinkles! It looks like your Mom made it a great day for you!
    Thanks for sharing the photos, they're lovely to see. Great job on the party hats and cake too!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that's one major birthday event, 30 dogs invited very impressive birthday cakes and I love their hats

Belated birthday wishes to the lovely Sprinkles
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, wow! That was all incredible.....all that cake and the cake for them too! I love the hats. Thanks for sharingl
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010