Blog Entries

Hi

Any further news on Brooklyn .

Best wishes

bri
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Just to say I am thinking of you and Brooklyn. There seem to be a lot of limping Cavaliers on the Forum at the moment.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for checking in guys...and all the support.

Brooklyn has been booked into the neurologist for August 30th (my hubby and I are out of town for two weeks starting Monday). The vet does not think anything as of right now is an emergency and she is reluctant to do anything in case it masks the symptoms (if the are SM symptoms) for the neuro as she wants the neuro to have the full clear picture. So we are just keeping an eye on everything and if something changes we go in again, but for now the next step in the neuro.

On a side note though, her limping is not at noticeable today which is good. It is definitely is a "sign" or symptom to note though and the vet called the neuro to add it to her background notes. Everyone is very involved and I feel like I have a good team, which I am thankful for.

Brooklyn on the other hand, is tail wagging and snuggle bear. She is such a doll. I can tell when she is "off", but she just keeps on loving, bless her heart

Will keep updates coming.