• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prayers for Gracie and Debra

mommytoClaire

If I am remembering right, you have your pre-op consult tomorrow (Monday) and the actual surgery Tuesday, correct? I will be saying lots of prayers for good travel and an easy time with the operation. Do post us a picture of Gracie today or tomorrow, sweet thing that she is! So many of us have really grown to love that girl through your posts. Thinking of you and sending prayers on your behalf.

I'm thinking of you! I got new phone so I don't have a number to call.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

on the road now

Thanks all for your prayers. We appreciate it more than you know. Anniemac, I just texted you so that you would have phone number. But I will call you.

Praying for Gracie! Your sweet girl is a month younger then my dear Flash. They were talking about surgery for Flash at 6 months but we decided to wait. You are very brave! I am still struggling with the thought of surgry for any of my 3. Will be watching for updates. :hug:

Just wondering when you are leaving for Florida? I hope you will have peace over this, as I'm sure
Gracie will be fine. (((hugs)))

we are almos there....

It is 8.5 hours and started out this morning. About an hour to go to hotel in Gainesville. Appointment at 11 am tomorrow and will not know surgery time on Tuesday till then. Hugs to all!

We made it and are all in bed

Just wanted you to know we are safe and sound. Gracie travels very well....she spent much of the time in my lap. We are pooped and headed to dreamland.

Hugs to you and Gracie from me and Brooky!! I will be praying really hard for her and awaiting updates along the way. You guys will be in our FULL thoughts and hearts these next few days. :hug:

Good luck today. I know the surgery is going to be on Tuesday but I am thinking of you guys today. Hope your trip over was safe.

Hoping all went well at the visit today - no surprises, and that you liked the neurologist and the facility where Gracie will have surgery. Are they going to keep her overnight tonight or will she be with you and then you bring her in early in the morning? Oh, there's such a lot of stress. Just remember to take time to breathe. :hug:

Sending you all the biggest hugs ever...

I just posted a new update thread. But want to send you my love....and Gracie's too. I have grown to care so much about each of you and your fur babies like they my family too. Bless you for being here

Back