• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on surgery tomorrow and University of Florida facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debra has updated on Facebook that sadly Gracie isn't doing so well, ,they were having a difficult time managing her pain so she is back in the hospital, on an IV with stronger pain meds.

It is not uncommon for there to be a few difficulties, especially a few days post op :( and recovery can be an emotional roller-coaster, with these awful difficult times.

Debra, we are thinking of you and hubby and precious Gracie :flwr:

Not a post I wanted to read as my nightly Gracie update :( poor thing. Thank you for sharing this though Nicki...let's get the thoughts going for Gracie! Nothing is as strong as hundreds of Cav lovers wishing healing on you. Hugs to you little Gracie, you will be in my thoughts and I will say a little prayer for you now before I close my eyes for sleep.

Debra, I am thinking of you and your husband. Hang in there, we are here however we can help! I can imagine that this must be so emotional. Hugs.

Love you .... You beat me to it....

I missed this was here and just posted update. There are so many folks here to love for their support and big hearts. I do know when this issue is resolved, I am going to be a fighter her in the USA to raise awareness of this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back