• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shed a few tears today...

Your post made me cry. You put into words so beautifully the things I had been wanting to say on this board for the past few days. Instead, I just stared at the blank screen and cried. It's so amazing how, con Cavalier Talk, we have become our own little community and family. We are spread out across the world and still have a wonderful connection.

Keeping you and Brooklyn in my thoughts as well as all of our Cavalier family.

I have to be honest, I avoided this post b/c I knew I would cry. I agree with others and above. I also pray for sydney. I'm so sorry you are going through what you are with brooklyn. You get to know people (or feel you do) like family even if you have never met anyone (except debra gracies mom). Like karen wrote on another post about life changing, my friends and people that supported me are virtually. Hugs and kisses to all

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I shared that quote on FB yesterday

As a tribute to someone who lost their Cavalier two days ago after several years of fighting illnesses. It seemed like the perfect thing as she also lives in a tumultuous country in Asia and also major illness in other family members. Thank you again Jay for sharing.

Back