• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ooops..... embarassing moment

Blueroses

I took Alfie to the Castle Farm Park near me this morning. We walked through the wooded area then it opens out to massive fields and farmland. All of this has public footpaths and is great. I had Alfie on his extender lead and we practised stay and recall, then fetch games, as normal. Then Alfie tired of this so we carried on walking...... but..... he kept jumping up at my legs and the bottom of my skirt ( I don't wear trousers ) I kept correcting him with the 'off' command, but he kept doing it. I don't know what this was all about but he persisted and started grabbing a mouthful of the hem of my longish skirt..... then he pulled............and before I could say 'Jack Robinson'..... my skirt slid down icon_blshingicon_blshingicon_blshing

Stop laughing !! Stop it at once ! :rotfl:

I looked all around me to see if anyone was looking, and couldn't see anyone. How embarrassing!

A little while later I met someone with their dogs and we chatted. She asked me if I had seen a lady with a fluffy dog because that lady had told her she had seen someone with a cavalier ( must have been me ) Oh my goodness.... did she see my unmentionables ?????? :sl*p:

Has anyone else had any embarrassing moments with their dogs?

OH my gosh!!! Skirts are just too fun of a toy then huh? Coco so far hasn't done anything to embarass me...but my rottweiler one time while on a walk, after he had already gone potty in the yard, stopped in the middle of a busy sidewalk and started to poo! And it was a lot! Everyone was just staring at us...it was awful lol. There was no grass around or anything so he decided the middle of the sidewalk was the best place lol.

Oh goodness talk about blushing:eek: I might wear shorts under the skirt when you do this next time:biggrin: LOL
The only embarrassing things Toby has done was not go potty on our long walk around a huge lake then we took him to a pet store where he couldn't hold it any longer and peed in the middle of the store :(:eek: We are now working on the potty command so he will go outside of his yard. He did well on our walk around the neighborhood last night. He peed twice but I know we have a long way to go before he stops being shy in public and just goes when he needs to.
Becky

That really made me laugh.......sorry but I have an image of Alfie pulling with all his might on your skirt....priceless :rotfl:

Soooo funny,laughed my head off.I have one to,i was giivng a friend a lift in the car and i started moaning about a drunken estate agent,how he was allways drunk and showing folks around the house in that state,blah,blah,and more blah,any way the friend didnt say a word,i kept ripping into this man,and about 25 mins later ,she suddenly spoke and said oh him,my uncle can drink a bit,well i went sooo red,and felt terrible.

When Claire was just a wee 10 week old puppy, I had her with me on the way back from a visit to the Vet, I had to run by our church to pick up something, and took her in my arms (she weighed all of 2 lbs) to run in, and grab what I needed. It was a Tuesday evening, and our youth meet on Tuesday. I tried to sneak in the back way, but our Youth Director saw me, and called out because he could see a little red head peaked out over my elbow.

I had to oblige, and so he took her from me.....and she preceded to pee down the front of his tee shirt. I was so embarrassed......she had never done that when meeting anyone. I tried to explain that I think she was over tired and excited as we'd been to the Vet. Thankfully he's a big dog lover and just went in and blotted up the wet spot icon_blshing

Has anyone else had any embarrassing moments with their dogs?
When I was 12 years old and competing in junior showmanship, my westie Angus cocked his leg and peed on me in the show ring. :shock: Someone had brought a bitch in heat to the show that day and none of the boys could pay attention. icon_blshing I couldn't even react for fear of being disqualified, so I just stood there with pee running down my leg into my shoe.

I have another bad one to.I used to work in a opticians,and i lady came in to choose new frames,any way 100 frames later i was losing concentration,and she put on a pair,and i promptly turned around and said,they look dam awful,she said to me ,these are my own frames and no one had told her they look that bad,well i was speachless,she then walked out of the shop,not a happy bunny.

Ha, these stories are too funny! I don't think Brooklyn has embarrassed me...YET!
She is the one who gets embarrassed, like, when she is going "poo", she gets all shy, turns her head from me, and if I try to pet her or give her a treat and say "good job" she just runs away, like nothing ever happened. It is SO funny, I cannot even get her to take liver from me after she poos, she just wants out, fast! And if someone walks around the corner when she is going outside, she promptly stops pooing and quickly walks away with this hilarious "don't tell them mom!" look on her face! Ha.

Back