Thread: Zipperheads

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Zipperheads

Its late and read comment on what it looks like from surgery. I think actually a human came up with term and contacted me and said hello from another zipperhead. I have been talking about ella and riley being zipperheads, I would share a picture and one from fellow zipperhead collage I did on facebook. Other cavalier is being medically treated and doing good.

Now I know zipperheads might be cool and a new style, but not something one would opt to do to fit in if you are offended, then I will remove but I know it made me laugh when a fellow zipperhead (a person) welcomed ella to her club. What's the quote "guess they have to laugh sometimes because you will ball your eyes out if you didn't."

I removed collage that I made even though posted on facebook, wanted permission to post here from owners

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Last edited by anniemac; 13th August 2011 at 11:14 AM.
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Default I love the term....

I told one person that Gracie is going undercover as a skinhead to infiltrate the gangs in the UK.....and the scar is a zipper tattoo....the symbol of the dreaded Lickey Gang.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to laugh and smile a bit during the hard times.....it's good for the soul, and for the little fur friend you are caring for.

How is Gracie this afternoon Debra?
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010