• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RIP Oscar

I haven't been on here a while, but last week we lost Oscar at only 6 years old. He died in his sleep. Rest in Peace little guy x

Here he is on the right with Ali who misses him. This was the last photo we took of him.

285456_10150389204683066_579058065_10495026_574633_n.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy who is now at peace and playing with all the other puppies out there. My heart goes out to you and your family. Many hugs :hug:

Becky

Hi there. I'm so sorry you lost Oscar. You must be beside yourself and poor Ali has lost a best bud! We're here for you if you need us. :hug:

Run free at Rainbow Bridge, Oscar.

I am so sorry to read of your loss of Oscar at such a young age, thinking of you and little Ali.:hug:

So very sorry to hear this news, I lost my gorgeous Ruby boy at just 6 too, it's devastating and you feel so cheated :(

Oscar looks a very handsome boy, he was lucky to have such a wonderful family and devoted companion.

He was a lovely little boy, the only one in our gang who actually ''liked'' (and by like I mean tolerate lol) our Great Dane. She's the baby of the bunch at 2 - Our terrier is almost 12 and Our other cav is 8.

I found a few clips of Oscar and our GD Harley and put a video together

I am so sorry for your loss.
I know the heartbreak you are feeling right now...6 is too young...9...the age i lost my oliver at..is too young.
*HUGZ* it gets easier with time..but just know you are not alone. its kind of like a club we all knew we'd join one day...that none of us ever want to.

I am so sorry for your loss :( I know what you must be going through because the same happened to me a little over a month ago. You should always remember that Oscar is now with all the puppies, running free and watching over you, just like my Rio. :( You will always have the memories of the wonderful years you spent with him and all the happiness you brought to each other :)

R.I.P. Oscar *ng*l

Very sorry for your loss. What a lovely boy. It must be so hard for you right now, but time and happy memories will help. A lovely video you have put together, thank you for sharing it with us

Diana

So sad that Oscar has died at such a young age. The video is a lovely memory to have. My condolences to you and your family.

Deepest sympathies

I am so sorry for your loss. Oscar was a handsome boy. I enjoyed the video clip of him with your GD.
Rest in peace Oscar.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Jade 3 months before her 6th birthday and know exactly how you are feeling.
‎"Each dog who passes from my life takes a piece of my heart and each dog who enters gives me a piece
of theirs. If I live long enough my whole heart will be made of dog and a better human I'll be"

Thinking of you x

Back