• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Elton in his thundershirt!

And I for one would love to hear about him. You said in your earlier pohis he was with mom.....your mom? Just confused me.

On the look alike thing, probably because the picture is taken the same way and their coloring is so close. Cute!

Last edited:
Aw, there he is.... He's just so darn cute!:eek: Sounds like he and Rose have similar energy levels, lol.

And I for one would love to hear about him. You said in your earlier pohis he was with mom.....your mom? Just confused me.

On the look alike thing, probably because the picture is taken the same way and their coloring is so close. Cute!

I am traveling for work so my mom and step dad are taking care of him. I am around the DC area... I hated going away this week but I guess its part of the job. I miss my little munchkin

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wonderful that you have someone to take care of him. And you are calling every night and talking to him right? LOL! Heh, he knows your voice.

Be safe.

He is precious! Such a sweet little face! I would have a terrible time saying no to anything he wanted! :)
How is the Thundershirt working for you? I have a friend with a little dog that is terrified of thunderstorms,and cries and shakes for hours while they are going on. I have suggested the Thundershirt to her, but she wanted to find someone that had tried it and liked it before getting it for her doggie.
I am so glad you have found Little Elton AKA Munchkin! I followed your posts about Ella, and cried many tears along with everyone else on the forum. I know she is so happy for you and Elton! :)

Back