Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elton in his thundershirt!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mommytoClaire View Post
    Oh gosh Anne, I wasn't sure you kept Elton, but I have to tell you I am DELIGHTED, you've kept him! He is adorable. He is about the size of my Claire. She is actually 11.5 lbs. I love him, he is beautiful!

Honestly, I had never seen a thread where you said you had decided to keep him. There was just that thread about you trying him out. I was going to ask you about him, but didn't want to make you feel bad if things hadn't worked out.

Do you realize this will mean you've had two babies with names that started with E? Time to add the little boy to your signature line.
    I was keeping him to myself I opened up about ella and that love which I don't regret but I want to keep my little munchkin and his adventures right now on my blog or facebook. Tonight is first night he's not here (with mom) and I came out of room and said "elton" and when he did not come I was sad.

Anyway, he makes me laugh, play, and is definately full of energy. Its going to be fun doing things like agility or obedience training. My munchkin. Claire, polly, gracie are all smaller cavaliers so he has a good bit of potential girlfriends!

I didn't pick his name and both start with el but they are completely different!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Awe, he is very cute Anne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anniemac View Post
    Oh yes, his eyes. Looking at his eyes I could tell there was energy and life! He keeps me on his toes! No matter what people say, I took one look at those eyes and I knew he was going to be a ball of fire! He's like a cat, running, jumping, playing tug. Toys! Its like a puppy and you know people say cavaliers with SM look or act older than they are, well I agree! I don't think its just his size but people are amazed he is almost 5. He was a perfect match for me.

U so deserve this little energetic ella-sent furball angel. Glad u are no sleeping alone in the bed anymore!
    Mom of Blondie aka The Monster, my furry daughter and loyal friend!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like he is bringing you such joy Perhaps the time has come to update your signature..? You will *always* be the proud mother of Ella..that will never change! But now you can be the proud mother of both Ella AND Elton!
    Erin aka Mommy to Polly (Blenheim) 3-30-2009 And Cat children, Salem, Emma & Ellie
    The love of my life
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    Tobey- I miss you terribly my sweet boy. We will be together again

Post Thanks / Like

You know Anne, when I lost my one dog 13 years ago, she had been my closest companion, and been through sooo much with me. I was devastated. Coming home to an empty house was horrible. it was finally a good friend who said 'you need another dog!'. I was so mopey for months on end. And she was right. And we ended up with Nash, Claires brother that just recently went to rainbow bridge. He wasnt the same AT ALL, but he was lovely and he filled that huge hole that was in my heart.

So, just enjoy your beautiful boy. I just find it amazing that his name, which you did not pick, starts with 'El', just like your beloved Ella. That makes me think he is a gift to you. Different in so many ways, but yet the same. And I think he's captured your heart. He is BEAUTIFUL! I want him LOL!
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erin2854 View Post
    Sounds like he is bringing you such joy Perhaps the time has come to update your signature..? You will *always* be the proud mother of Ella..that will never change! But now you can be the proud mother of both Ella AND Elton!
    I changed it and my avatar picture. I call him my little munchkin

Post Thanks / Like

Love it
    Erin aka Mommy to Polly (Blenheim) 3-30-2009 And Cat children, Salem, Emma & Ellie
    The love of my life
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    Tobey- I miss you terribly my sweet boy. We will be together again

Post Thanks / Like

Default We are in love with Elton...

His little wee body and his beautiful eyes just make me smile every time!

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto what Debra said.

And I noticed you changed your signature line and avatar. You can put Ella in your signature line (picture that is).

What I noticed is how much he and Polly look alike. I wouldn't have noticed except your posts are right under each others.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mommytoClaire View Post
    Ditto what Debra said.

And I noticed you changed your signature line and avatar. You can put Ella in your signature line (picture that is).

What I noticed is how much he and Polly look alike. I wouldn't have noticed except your posts are right under each others.
    I thought I did put angel Ella in signature? Oh well, on phone.

Polly and Elton do look alike!