Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elton in his thundershirt!

Post Thanks / Like

And I for one would love to hear about him. You said in your earlier pohis he was with mom.....your mom? Just confused me.

On the look alike thing, probably because the picture is taken the same way and their coloring is so close. Cute!
    Last edited by mommytoClaire; 16th August 2011 at 01:33 PM.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Aw, there he is.... He's just so darn cute! Sounds like he and Rose have similar energy levels, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mommytoClaire View Post
    And I for one would love to hear about him. You said in your earlier pohis he was with mom.....your mom? Just confused me.

On the look alike thing, probably because the picture is taken the same way and their coloring is so close. Cute!
    I am traveling for work so my mom and step dad are taking care of him. I am around the DC area... I hated going away this week but I guess its part of the job. I miss my little munchkin

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you have him in your life. He looks to bring joy and laughter.
    Suzanne mom to Chelsea(ruby girl), Vivian (tri girl),Kara(rescue kitty), Tyson and Candy(Tonk kittys at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful that you have someone to take care of him. And you are calling every night and talking to him right? LOL! Heh, he knows your voice.

Be safe.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

He is precious! Such a sweet little face! I would have a terrible time saying no to anything he wanted!
    How is the Thundershirt working for you? I have a friend with a little dog that is terrified of thunderstorms,and cries and shakes for hours while they are going on. I have suggested the Thundershirt to her, but she wanted to find someone that had tried it and liked it before getting it for her doggie.
    I am so glad you have found Little Elton AKA Munchkin! I followed your posts about Ella, and cried many tears along with everyone else on the forum. I know she is so happy for you and Elton!
    Mom of Bella-Blenheim female born 12-29-07
    Koda, Lilly, Neo, Gizzy,-(dog,cat,birds)
    Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Madison, Brandy, Shayde, Lucas, Abraham.