Thread: Rupert's Fund in Cavalier Chatterbox!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Rupert's Fund in Cavalier Chatterbox!!

Rupert's Fund is featured in this week's Cavalier Chatterbox, http://www.cavaliers.co.uk/

We are very grateful to Norma Inglis for including this article

RUPERT'S FUND

a message from Nicki Hughes, moderator of the Cavalier Talk Forum

"42 Cavaliers have now been scanned under the Rupert's Fund scheme. and the scheme has now gone international. An incredible total of 13,500 has been raised to date...thank you to everyone who has shown their support in any way. Monies continue to be raised, by kind donations from breeders, some of whom are very generously sending money every time they sell a puppy] as well as by members of the Cavalier Talk forum from a variety of countries.

Our most recent fund raiser on the forum was an online photo competition to choose photos for the Cavalier Talk 2012 Calendar. I'm pleased to announce that the entry fees together with donations have raised 330 to be divided between Rupert's Fund, the Cavalier Collection Scheme and Irish Cavalier Rescue

The calendar will be available from the beginning of September and there are many other fund raising events throughout the year too. Find out here about offering dogs for scanning. http://www.rupertsfund.com/Ruperts_Fund.html Rupert's Fund directly benefits breeders as well as research and we hope we can all work together for our beloved breed."
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That was very nice of her and others to show support

Maybe more people will get to see my beautiful ella sadly on the memorial page. And of course thank you rupert, may your memory and "bright flame" live on.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Anne, I know it must be times like this that you miss her the most. Somedays, I am so sad for you. But so many people will get to see her beautiful face.

Thanks for telling us about this Nicki!
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010