• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kokoda is 6 months! (VERY VERY Image heavy)

denali

Kokoda was 6 months as of yesterday, so i thought i would share some pictures. He looks ALOT different compared to the last pictures I posted.
I will put them up first so you can see the difference!

This is him at 6 weeks: he is the one on the far left. You can see his white marks :)

This is him at 9 weeks:

This is him at about 4 1/2 months. Notice he is losing his puppy fluff! I don't know why he sleeps with his leg like that sometimes, but it is just something he does :) He was very funny looking at this stage because he was patchy all over his body. I have never seen a dog lose it's puppy hair like he did...

NOW: From Yesterday, the day that marks his 6 months!
(i apologise for the sun on his face! and therfore his squinty eyes :) )

I was watering the garden out of our front gate and he desperately wanted to join me! But he was a good boy and stayed there, despite the afct he can fit under. We block the side so he can't get out the front unless someone else is with him. We don't trust him yet...

Sorry for so many pictures!

Just two more! I promise! Also from yesterday, This one almost shows his disproportionate body! he is a very awkward looking boy at this stage :)

And last but not least, after a hard day of watching sports and a visiting the dog park.

I LOVE posts where the title reads "Image Heavy" Ha!

What a beautiful little one you have! These are such cute pictures, thank you for sharing!!

I LOVE posts where the title reads "Image Heavy" Ha!

What a beautiful little one you have! These are such cute pictures, thank you for sharing!!

I agree, I ALWAYS look at posts with 'image heavy' in its title :) I actually couldn't upload all of them in the one post :) Thats why they are in the next comment!

:lotsaluv:

When was he born? My Oliver was born March 9th and he's in the horribly awkward leggy stage now too. :-D

He is such a sweetheart :l*v: I agree, his coat is amazingly shiny :) You are so lucky to have each other :) Keep the pics comin' ;)

Beautiful pics!

Kokoda is such a handsome boy. He definately loves the camera keep the photos coming!

:lotsaluv:

When was he born? My Oliver was born March 9th and he's in the horribly awkward leggy stage now too. :-D

He was born on the 26th of February. So not too much earlier than Oliver. Oh they are so funny to look at in the awkward leggy stage!

Very very handsome boy! I swear if I get another Cav its going to be a Ruby :D

Just wait, soon his hair is going to grow long and explode out of nowhere!

Back