• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy and Rosie

Brian M

Hi

The two of them just scenting the air.

Just Daisy and Sis Rosie

Our Rosie

5959042496_d6a6d90fe1_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wonderful pictures, Brian. Thanks for sharing.
I can see that you have stolen our summer? ;) You must really be enjoying it.

I would be sniffing the air too!

Such a lovely place to be. Always fun to see them having a great time exploring the gardens.

Lovely pictures

Lovely pictures Brian. I always look forward to photos of your cavalier family. The girls look stunning as always. Keep the photos coming.

Hi

Thanks RJ ,hope you and all yours are fine and the sun is shining on you all up there.:)

Hi Deb

Where have you been you have been missed so behave .!Every day I get to work around 7.45 normal time
and as you are in upside down land you are normally about but I havent seen you for a bit are you going
to bed early ?.I even poked you on Facebook so stay handy girl . :)

Thank you for your nice comment.:flwr:

Hi Brian,
Nice to know you missed me lol. I have been busy painting the house and Hols and other things!
I sent you a message on FB you obviously haven't got it yet? See you are still taking beautiful photo's!

Back