It is with great sadness that I have decided that I must take my little Daisy to Chestergates for a consultation ,the
appointment has been made with Mr Geoff Skerritt for next Monday 22 nd August at 11.00 AM
with a follow up MRI the same day if required.
My philosophy with lots of things in life has been to face problems if and when they occur rather than worry
about things that may never happen .So as my Daisy may now have to live with possibly SM/CM the rest
of her life I am faced with a big learning curve regarding these horrendous problems that face many of
our beloved Cavaliers ,so I may be asking for lots of help from other members to assist me in my future
care of my little Blenheim girl "Dangerous Daisy".After watching her carefully for a time I can see no obvious signs of pain
so I hope that whatever it may be is in its early stage and that it will be controlled and relieved by medication
only as I cannot ever see us going any other way.I suppose I am fortunate in living only 15 mins away from
the Chestergates facility and that Mr Skerritt who has done so much for all our Cavaliers is there to care for
Thanks to all in advance.