Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Daisy's Appointment At Chestergates "Mr Geoff Skerritt" Mon 22 nd 11.00 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Yessir!
    Done...
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Brian

Sorry you've joined the exclusive Cavalier club, but at least if Daisy does eventually get symptoms you know what you're dealing with and can tackle them straight away. Nag CG about giving you a CD - simply a matter of downloading it from their computer. They should also have given you a certificate with the results on it, and that's what you send to Dr Blott (a copy, anyway) together with a copy of Daisy's pedigree or KC registration.

By the way, I find the scan sheet much more manageable by cutting it into the separate photos and keeping them in an envelope - otherwise it doesn't fit into anywhere!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

Do Chestergates still not automatically send scan results directly to the AHT?
    You would imagine that at this stage it's something that could easily be done.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

Default Being in the USA... can I send in Gracie's MRI to AHT?

I have extra copy of her MRI results on CD... just not sure if they take images from the USA.

Post Thanks / Like

Sins wrote: Do Chestergates still not automatically send scan results directly to the AHT?

This is one of the stumbling blocks in setting up the official BVC/KC scheme - breeders want to control what is done with their results. As it stands at the moment they need to give permission or send the results themselves. Which is why the EBV scheme is on hold at the moment because they have not had enough MRI results sent to them to make it viable. I may be wrong (someone please correct me if I am), but until the official scheme is started I don't think any of the neurologists can automatically send results without the owner's permission.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry about the diagnosis, but thankfully she seems to be ok and not in pain. You're a good dad, Brian, Daisy is indeed in good hands! Thinking of you and hoping all will stay ok.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.