Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy's Appointment At Chestergates "Mr Geoff Skerritt" Mon 22 nd 11.00 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Default One thing you can count on...

Is that we are here with support for you and Daisy....I love her dearly as she reminds me so much of Gracie's spunky personality. It broke my heart to read this post, but getting her tested is the right thing to do. I was lucky that Anniemac introduced me to SM and surgery thru her Ella very early on, so that I had some idea what SM was and the options. I then read everything I could here and elsewhere. About drove the neuros crazy with all my questions and ideas.

I just pray that you will indeed have much better news than we did ... And feel that you will. You and your girls are close to my heart always.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brian,

You may need to see this picture to make you smile brian has a picture of daisy that whenever I felt down, I would look at it and laugh. Just that little thing she has with expressions could make me feel better.

Daisy says.. yuck!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Default Burst out laughing!!!

This is Gracie now when we give her Tramadol! Same face!

Quote Originally Posted by anniemac View Post
    Brian,

You may need to see this picture to make you smile brian has a picture of daisy that whenever I felt down, I would look at it and laugh. Just that little thing she has with expressions could make me feel better.

Daisy says.. yuck!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Brian, we are with you and Daisy every step of the way whatever the outcome.

I am now nearly 18 months on from Minnie's diagnosis and the majority of the time she is just a normal dog doing normal things. I try not to not dwell on the might be but instead focus on what we have each day and the enjoyment she brings to our lives.

Fingers crossed for next week, you are doing the right thing
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sad to hear this Brian but it is really good that you are going to get her assessed and probably MRI'd. I was concerned to see that head tilt in your holiday video of her, and although that could occur for other reasons, Mr Skerritt will be able to talk you through it all.

You are indeed lucky to live so close to a fantastic facility - many of us are many hours or even days away from a neurologist.

You know you and Daisy will be in our thoughts, hoping and wishing for the best possible news - but it's ALWAYS better to know than to wonder, and you are also then in a position to give the help that may be required.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Wishing you and Daisy all the best for Monday. I am over two years down the road with Molly since her diagnosis. With the correct medication she is living a very happy and contented life. Dougall who has cm is being managed very carefully, now we have found what works, he is a sweet naughty little boy. If Daisy is diagnosed, don't forget we are all here to help and support you.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

And thank you all Ladies for your concern and kindness I am truly touched by the warmth and generosity of so many
    here it is truly like one big extended family, so in my case it is like me being down and feeling so concerned with my
    little girl Daisy and the unknown then all of a suddenI have lots of sisters oferring words of kindness ,support , assistance
    and guidedance .It is truly amazing and I indebted to all in this marvellous community that is CavalierTalk.

I sincerely thak you all .

Kind regards with lots of Thanks

brian
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Brian

Dangerous Daisy is very lucky to have a Dad that cares so much.
    Whatever the outcome we all know you will continue to
    be the best Dad any dog could wish to have.

Will be thinking of you on Monday.

Nanette xxxxxxxxxxxx
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well said Nanette!!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyDolly View Post
    Hi Brian

Dangerous Daisy is very lucky to have a Dad that cares so much.
    Whatever the outcome we all know you will continue to
    be the best Dad any dog could wish to have.

Will be thinking of you on Monday.

Nanette xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Agree with this 100%.... Brian as a dad is the bestest!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

How common is PSOM in Cavaliers ,and is it very difficult to differentiate between this and SM/CM and is
    PSOM only confirmed by MRI like SM .I have read Betsey Lynch's informative comments about her "Trouble "
    and the original diagnosis being mild to moderate CM and then with her problems with partial deafness in many
    of her dogs .I have mentioned previously on CT about Daisy hearing me when she wants to hear me so it
    just got me thinking should I be cramming up on PSOM as well but there's not a lot of info about .

Also is it wrong of me for know to ask about SM/CM or are they so different I should ask about them individually.

I am trying to learn so I hope my teachers will guide me ,thanks .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T