• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy's Appointment At Chestergates "Mr Geoff Skerritt" Mon 22 nd 11.00 AM

Hi
Back at Chestergates with my three teeth still intact.just
asked at reception she is just awake but still groggy
so we await Mr S who they have just told i am back,
sounds like the terminator.

Oh boy paws crossed.. Were on our way to the neuro in half and hour or so ourselves on the other side of the ocean. Thinking of u Xoxo

Have been waiting all day for news Brian, everyone here is praying for Daisy, you are not alone.

Fingers crossed the news will be ok for Daisy.

Glad you dentist went ok and you didn't have to use your spare set:p

Hi Brian, keeping all our fingers and toes crossed that you get good news. Thanks for the mini updates. Seems like you found someone ou have good confidence in th take care of Daisy.

I'm sorry Brian. I am glad that Daisy has been diagnosed so that she can start treatment and be managed correctly. I have been thinking of you. PSOM in right ear. I wonder if that is what mainly contributed to the scratching. Poor Daisy. I am glad he was able to see no clinical symptoms which sometimes I think is most important in that she will be able to hopefully be managed accordingly.

So sad to read this Brian, I know it must have been a dreadful shock to you - even if you were expecting it :(

I'm sure Chestergates will give you a good treatment plan and that will enable Daisy to enjoy a more comfortable life - sometimes it's surprising how much better they are when they start treatment and we realise that perhaps they had been a bit uncomfortable before.

As Daisy is a bit older, that is in her favour - sadly the younger dogs tend to have a poorer prognosis.

So very very sorry to read this Brian. Daisy is lucky to have you to take care of her, all the info and support you'll need are right here.....but you already know that.

Give gentle hugs to Daisy from Leo and I

:(

Hello Brian
I`m so sorry to hear about Daisy. It must still be a shock even though you knew it was a possibility. Give yourself some time to digest this news, it does get better. Presumably, Daisy will be given meds now and then you will see how well they do manage. Sending gentle :hug:

Hi

Cm grade 1,severe SM but no clinical sign
apart from scratching and psom in right ear

Sorry Brian.. Though Im glad at least now you know. It is great that she has no clinical signs. Thats promising!! Mine does scratch at ears due to the psom. Did they drain it?? How old is daisy dukes? Your diagnoses sounds rxactly like the one we got a year ago though we had moderate CM. its a year later and we are still here and happy! Just so u know..:))

I'm so sorry Daisy has gotten this diagnosis. I'm sure you're in shock right now, but remember all of us are here with you to help you and Daisy through this. ((((((hugs))))))

Sorry to hear the news Brian,
I know you'll feel a bit down for a day or two until you get your head around it.Been there done that etc...
Now that you know exactly what the situation is,her welfare is paramount and you and Dawn being such brilliant owners,I know she'll want for nothing in terms of treatment.
Sins

My heart goes out to you...

Hi

Cm grade 1,severe SM but no clinical sign
apart from scratching and psom in right ear

This is pretty much what Gracie had as diagnosis, but no PSOM, at least not yet. I really wish I could hug you both sooooo much.... so sending a big big cyber hug. I know I was kinda in shock and then cried for a long time. I know you will work it all out over time. Daisy has the best possible daddy she could ever ask for on the entire planet.

I am so sorry to hear this, Brian. I am sure Daisy is in good hands, and that you do all the best you can for her.
:flwr: :hug:

Oh Brian I'm so sorry. Its still a terrible shock for you. :hug:
One thing for sure Daisy has the best owner in the world to look after her.

Brian I am so sorry to read this and realise what a shock it will be for you, but I know that you will do all you can to do the best for Daisy.

I am so so sorry Brian. I am sure when you have digested the news and you are ready you will tell us more. Daisy is a fighter and so are you. She will always have the best possible life with you. I know everybody is saying the same things and it might not mean a lot right now.

Thinking of you and Daisy and your family. Daisy be the only one not knowing what all the fuss is about.

:hug:

Its so sad hearing the diagnosis like Daisy's and many others, just heartbreaking, like everyone as said, Daisy as the best dad and she will have the best treatment available, I have no doubt about that. Take care of yourself also :flwr:

Back