• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy

ashleighelizabeth

Hi! I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago to help myself get prepared for my new arrival. We just adopted a tri king charles cavalier and he is not only my first cavalier, but my first puppy. Growing up my husband and I both only had big dogs, mostly golden retrievers, so this is our first experience with a small breed. We are very excited, and I am happy to have this forum to get advice and tips.:)

Welcome ashleighelizabeth
I am new also though I have had Cavaliers before besides other breeds but Cavaliers remain my favourite
I hope you enjoy your new puppy
Cavaliers are so very loving and loyal
:)

Thanks guys! I will try to post pics soon! I'm a little slow at computer stuff, so I will have to read the directions for uploading pics. :)

I finally figured out how to post pictures

Hi! I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago to help myself get prepared for my new arrival. We just adopted a tri king charles cavalier and he is not only my first cavalier, but my first puppy. Growing up my husband and I both only had big dogs, mostly golden retrievers, so this is our first experience with a small breed. We are very excited, and I am happy to have this forum to get advice and tips.:)

DSC01262 by ashleighelizabeth1, on Flickr

DSC01255 by ashleighelizabeth1, on Flickr

Back