• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mini photo competition - B&T photos only - Christmas or snow themes

Nicki

We are looking for a photo of a Black and Tan Cavalier of any age to be made into a Christmas card :biggrin: The cards will be sold at Discover Dogs and will be available from the gift shop, http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/index.php

All proceeds from the sale of the card will be divided between Irish Cavalier Rescue, Rupert's Fund and the Cavalier Collection Scheme [run by Margaret Carter and Tania Ledger]

www.ckcsrescue.com, www.rupertsfund.com and www.veterinary-neurologist.co.uk/collection.htm

**You must own the copyright to the photo ie it MUST have been taken by yourself, or a family member or friend - entered with their permission. Professional photos [taken at pet shops, studios etc] are NOT eligible. By entering, you are allowing us to use the photo for the cards and promotion of the cards - you retain the copyright. The competition is open to all members of the forum [and their friends!] in all countries.

There is an entry fee of £1 per photo and the winner will receive a prize in addition to the honour of having their Cavalier appear on the cards. There is no limit to the amount of photos you enter. Please post them below - you will need to be able to send me a JPEG file of between 2 and 3mb if you are the winner.

Payment for entries is to be by Paypal to [email protected] – account is in the name of Trevor Hughes [so that I can ensure all entries have been paid for at the close of the competition], alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" [please e-mail me for the address to send them to].

If paying by Paypal, to help us please could you add a wee bit to cover their fees?

For us to receive £1, you need to pay £1.24
£5 send £5.38

http://www.clothnappytree.com/ppcalculator/ helps with calculations.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment. Thank you.

Ebony

IMG_1637.jpg

Alisha, your photo of coco with the snow has become my all time favorite photos shared. I really love it! Of course, my favorite colour is black and tan so that might have something to do with it.

I think that photo is a real gem too.

Here's a photo of a Christmas card with a snowy Herbie that I made for sending out to Cavalier friends last year. I cropped the image to use on my card, but I have the original photo somewhere if it would be any use?

herbie_christmas.jpg

Rosemary

Back