• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

buster 3/5/04-15/8/11

Pepe

Hi, Buster went to sleep last Monday after his fight with MVD, Vet said he was starting to suffer and there was no more meds to give, he had been going downhill since jan this Year.

Im finding it very hard as he was a lovely companion for 7 years to me.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for the loss of Buster :( My heart goes out to your family at this very sad time :hug:

Becky

So very sad to hear this news - Buster put up a long and brave struggle and was lucky to have such a loving and caring family who looked after him so well.

Those of us who have been through this know the dreadful pain when your beloved companion leaves you - the only fault of the Cavalier, they break your heart when they go :(

You are in our thoughts

So sorry.... My heart aches

I know you did the best you could to give him a good life as long as possible.

So sorry to hear that Buster has been given his wings. His memory will stay in your heart forever.:hug:

Thank you all for your kind words, its nice to know that their are people who understand what we are going through right now.:thnx:

Back