• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

and the winners are... [2012 calendar]

Nicki

The winning photos which will be made in to the 2012 Cavalier Talk calendar are below. It was very hard for Sandy to choose winners, there were so many wonderful entries. Prizes will be sent to the winners in the next few weeks.

Congratulations to all the winners, and a huge thank you to everyone who entered, we made a fantastic £330 from entry fees and donations :thnku:

The calendars will be available early September.

Cover

original.jpg

January - Rosie, England
original.jpg

February - Charlie and Ruby, England
original.jpg

March - Holly, Australia
original.jpg

April - Coco, Denmark
original.jpg

May - Teddy, Scotland
original.jpg

June - Shadow, USA
original.jpg

July - Gracie, USA
original.jpg

August - Arran, Kayleigh, Lauren and Tommy, Scotland
original.jpg

September - Toby, Scotland
original.jpg

October - Coco, USA
original.jpg

November - Bubbles, Eire
original.jpg

December - Molly, England
original.jpg

** this photo won the December class and was then digitally altered by my husband for the calendar**

***PLEASE COULD THE WINNERS CHECK THAT I HAVE THE DOG'S NAMES AND COUNTRIES CORRECT, AND SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN ARRANGE FOR PRIZES TO BE SENT? THANK YOU ***

Last edited:
We also have a surprise for you...

Puppy Talk 2012 - the calendar!! :jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

these images were chosen from photos entered for the calendar competition, also some selected from the board.

Cover - Coco, Denmark
original.jpg

Last edited:
January - Coco, US
original.jpg

February - Molly, England
original.jpg

March - Lauren, Scotland
original.jpg

April - Winnie, England
original.jpg

May - Serge, England
original.jpg

June - Kayleigh, Scotland
original.jpg

July - Harley, England
original.jpg

August - Kayleigh, Lauren and Tommy, Scotland
original.jpg

September - Nalu, US
original.jpg

October - Tommy, Scotland
original.jpg

November - puppies, Germany
large.jpg

December - Lewis, England
original.jpg

Last edited:
I think I am going to cry....I am crying....

After all Gracie has been thru, this means so much!!! How appropriate for it to be a calendar to raise money for Rupert's Fund.

And I looooove the puppy calendar

I wanna scoop each of them up and have a bunch of puppy kisses....That should sell so well!

Congratulations

Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank-you to Nicki and co. for all the hard work in organising the calendar.
So glad there is a puppy calendar as well I'm sure everyone will want to buy both. I think you will need some of Santa's little helpers to assist in the postage and packing this year Nicki!

As I scrolled down through each of the photos I said out loud 'Ahh.... oh....aww..' Such perfect, top class pictures of truly gorgeous dogs and puppies. These winning photos just cause such a happy, smiley reaction in me, and will in everyone who sees them. WELL DONE ALL OF YOU ! cl*p

Congrats to all the winners :*nana:and well done to Nicki & co for all the hard work :thnku:. They all look brilliant, think we will have lots of sales this year :xfngr:

Thank you for all of your hard work on these projects and for pulling off the wonderful surprise. And thank you Cavalier families for the great entries! Too bad we can't have a dog-a-day calendar with 365 pictures!:p I agree every Cavalier is so beautiful.

Congratulation to everyone. The Puppy one is a lovely surprise.
Thanks to Nicki for all her hard work especially as she has not been well.

I did wonder when there were so many lovely puppy pictures whether a puppy calendar would be a good idea too!!!

Well done to everyone that won they are all great pictures and I for one look forward to having them up next year!!

What a beautiful calendar! Congrats to all the winners!

Nicki,

I absolutely love the cover photo and I remember you sending me that a while back for something and I think its beautiful.

Back