Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Farting

Yes, I don't mean to be rude, but this thread is about farting... dog farting. Everybody does it, especially our dogs, some more than others. Our boy Bobby farts something fierce sometimes. So bad that we have to open the windows and light some candles. . He usually does it in the evenings, and more so after the grass has been cut and he's had a chew on some grass clumps... I think it might be making his tummy upset, but he loves the stuff! Can't keep him out of the garden after grass has been freshly cut! Belle is the same, but she doesn't get gas like he does. Also there have been some stray cats wandering around the place and walking the walls of the garden and are audacious enough to come into the garden and I think maybe poop, I am afraid that Bobby or Belle might find it and want to eat it, but I don't know.

Does anyone else's dog fart a lot? What do you do about it?
    My husband likes to call dog farts 'foggy darts' makes me laugh every time. Only thing is, Bobby leaves the room himself if the smell is too bad!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

Make sure he doesnt fart near the candles that could be dangerous ,I heard if you feed swede / turnip it makes their farts smell sweeter .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LOL that's so funny Desrae! My two fart all the time and some real stinker too! We all get up and run out! I think it's when they have fresh fish? Our last dog used to love getting the cats poo and eating it!
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Archie hardly farts,but my daughter Ella knows a thing about wind,she farts like a man,they are sooooooo loud,all my family farts,its a tradition,a bit like our food fights.....I dont fart,becos i am a lady ..mmmmm.....

Post Thanks / Like

too funny! I find that Toby has really bad gas after so many training treats. Since we are in the training period, we are doing lots of work. I can tell the days we do some work and days we do LOTS of work. His gas gets horrible! Because of training, we give many different kinds of treats to keep him guessing but I think it has a bad affect on him.
    Toby also goes after grass, he likes tall blades of grass or clumps of cut grass. Its almost impossible to get him to stop. I pretty much have to stand over him to get him to quit! What is it with this stuff? UGH! Not sure if that alone gives him gas though.
    All I know is some days he will actually clear a room
    Becky

Post Thanks / Like

Parp .... oops pardon

Alfie can trump for England! With him I'm certain it's treat related. Either way...... Phwoar

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure we could start an orchestra of the rootin-tootin, Cavaliers ..Each admission is eligible, for an oxygen mask

Post Thanks / Like

In our house we call it Windy Bottoms because Molly doesn't Fart....Apparently
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, after all, they are British royalty.
    Rod Russell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RodRussell View Post
    Well, after all, they are British royalty.
    Yes, they have known to stink too lol