• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My boy Charlie

Hi, some up to date pics of my gorgeous boy Charlie.

P1000268.jpg

P1000249.jpg

P1000247.jpg

P1000250.jpg

Gorgeous photos of a lovely boy - thank you for sharing.

Please introduce the interlopers too! :lol:

Thanks for the lovely comments, the other two are Springers, Jake and Jasper, charlies big brothers. Charlie was ment to be the quiet small dog but he's got small dog syndrome and is always the one causing trouble!! What does everyone think of his markings i have had a lot of comments when out with him as people say it unusual to see only one eye 'patch'?
P.S The pose took some bribing with a bag of treats and the ball.

I love these pictures!!!!! My father grew up with Springers and I just have the biggest place in my heart hearing stories about how loyal and kind they are :)

I love Charlie's "patch", and who is to say what is unusual or not...I actually think his patch and freckles are the best part!! He almost looks a bit cocker...my Brooklyn has a pup friend that is a cav/cocker cross (though, it looks just like a cav) and it has freckles too and I love them!!

Back