• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blondies neuro follow up: good news!!

Blondiemonster

We went to see Dr West for our 6 month check up and he said she showed much better on the exam than 6 months ago . Means the gabapentin is probably doing enough. There is no medication change and ive taken my mind of surgery for now too. He said he doesnt think there is a reason to, unless shed start to show weakness. This SM thing has ups and downs but im definitely relieved!!!! :)

Jumping up and down for you!!

Any news like this is great news.... any improvement is welcome news. YAYAYAYAAYAY!!!!! :jmp2:

I've been thinking of you and wondered how the appointment went (blondiemaster :))

That is such good news and I know you have been really thinking about surgery since her last appointment

I know you said you thought the PSOM returned and I wondered if you discussed it? Did you see the recent post about PSOM?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

YEAH! Good News. Your relief was certainly "earthquake" worthy! Hugs to you and Blondie.
:jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

Lynn, you must be relieved. I know you were thinking worse, but I for one am so happy you were surprised. It's nice to get a bit of good news on CT this week.

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! You're right though, there are so many ups and downs with SM. I'm glad you are on the up side of things right now.

I've been thinking of you and wondered how the appointment went (blondiemaster :))

That is such good news and I know you have been really thinking about surgery since her last appointment

I know you said you thought the PSOM returned and I wondered if you discussed it? Did you see the recent post about PSOM?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Since shes so had an outer ear infectio. Its pronably what caused a lot of the sympoms, though im convinced the psom will be a chronic thing too, i can only hope it wont affect her hearing... I havent seen the recent post about psom. Where???

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay Lynn (and Blondie!!!!!).
I just returned from a 12 day vacation, and catching up on all these posts is making my heart head and my head cry, so when I came upon this one, I just let out a HUGE sigh of relief. You gotta celebrate the little things our babies overcome, every one of them, because there are times (like right now on the board it seems) where is can be bad news after bad news...so a little good news sends the heart aflutter, for all of us!

I am so happy for little Blondie. Keep up the good work you cute little fur ball!!

Back