Harley is booked for his MRI tomorrow morning at 8.30 am. He is having his neck, shoulder, leg and head and spine scanned. They are also going to extract fluid from his bone, I think this is to check for infection/inflammation. They are looking for either torn ligament/muscle or PSOM,SM,CM. They will have to send the scan off and my vet will get a report about 2/3 days later. Unless it’s something obvious that my vet can see I will have to wait for the report. My vet is really good when Ebony had her scan he rang me about 3 times during the day with the results of the blood tests and what he saw on the scan. I have not felt so bad in a long time, with Ebony I wasn’t so anxious but I knew what her problem was before she had the scan. And all the bad news we had this week on the forum.
I know at least when I know for sure what it is I can treat it, but it still doesn't make the waiting any easier.
All I can do is hope and pray.