• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Post for Brian M, Sabby and Nicki...

BrooklynMom

Wow you guys. I have just returned from vacation and have been pouring through my missed posts...what a ridiculous 10 days. I figured my post would get lost somewhere if I tried to respond to you all, so I thought I would make a special post for just the three of you.

I just wanted to say that I am SO SORRY for these health scares, stresses and diagnosis's that have happened while I am away. It seems the all news of "my cavvie is off to the neuro" turns into everything we never want to hear. I was secretly sneaking in CT post reads while on vaca when the hubby was sleeping (ha, we have a no phone/internet on vaca rule!), so I was not responding but a few times I did log on to follow your stories as with everyone of us on here, I think once we know someone is going in for an appointment, we cannot stop waiting for an update.

I am speechless at what to say, everyone has already given great advice, so I just wanted to give my support and let you know I was thinking of you and Daisy, Harley and Kayleigh. Brooky has her neuro appointment on Tuesday the 30th, so I know that pain in your gut in the "before phase", I just am starting to lose hope in the after phase :(

Sending all of my love and prayers to you guys. I have been thinking of you non stop. xx from Kelsey and Brooky

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Like Margaret said in one of her posts just think of the people that get the SM diagnosis without knowing anything about it and without the support and knowledge from so many Forum members. I must say I hugely appreciate this Forum even before all this happened with Ebony & Harley. I always felt so sad for people and hoped I will be spared the heartache, but in the back of my mind I knew nobody can be so lucky having three cavaliers and being spared this dreadful disease. That would have been better than winning the lottery. Know I even appreciate you guys even more. It’s a great community we got here.

I wish you all the best for Brooky on Tuesday and I pray we will have a happy outcome for you. Don’t lose hope, we can never lose hope we owe it to these beautiful Cavaliers.

And now I am crying again.

So sweet of you to be keeping up even while on vacation. I agree with Sabby, don't give up hope....we have to have hope that there is help for our beloved Cavalier.

Praying everyday they discover something that will help to halt this and the MVD.

Dearest Kelsey and Brooky....

I am thinking of you as you get ready for your appointment. You are so sweet to think of others now, but not at all surprised! You know we will be here...and all praying you have much better results

Thanks guys....you are right, I should never give up hope and thank you for reminding me of that! That is why I need you all...why we all need each other :paw:

Thank you so much for this Kelsey, it means a lot to us that people are thinking of us. Forum members have been supportive in the past through our low times - both canine and human :(

You will be in our thoughts tomorrow though - hoping for the best news possible for you

Back