• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Last beach day before Irene

I would certainly call that the calm before the storm......beautiful picture. Hope it's not as bad as they are thinking.

We just went for an evening stroll along the beach just a few minutes ago and it was a completely different story. It is very windy and the waves are huge now.

I heardba surfer died in Virginia. I dated a surfer in high school who got kicked out of water when hugo came. There had been mandatory evacuation

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The first pictures are beautiful. I have always wanted to live near a beach, except when a hurricane is coming. Stay safe.

The storm passed through all day yesterday. We are pretty flooded here but other than that are doing fine. :)

:eek: Glad to here you're okay. We made it through as well. But the cleanup looks like it might take awhile all over the east coast.

Back