Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roller coaster day for Bonnie

Post Thanks / Like

So glad Bonnie is doing better, and hope she recovers completely. Just for once, not a specifically Cavalier thing - something that can happen to any dog. Oliver is at the vet's at the moment having a grass seed removed from his ear - we do need to be extra vigilant at this time of year, when it's so easy to get a grass seed into the skin or in the ear if they snuffle around in long grass. Oliver got his just sniffing along at the edge of the pavement!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

My goodness, poor little Bonnie. Sending her get well hugs and hope she feels better soon.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good grief!!

I m relieved that they found the cause after so much stress for you and Bonnie. I will keep watching to make sure she recovers quickly. I hope you gets some rest!

Post Thanks / Like

Another post I missed yesterday. So sorry to hear about Bonnie, and all you went through the last couple days. I can't imagine a grass seed causing so many problems.

Hoping she is recovering and will be home soon. Hugs to you all
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

How is little Bonnie this morning? I hope she is doing better and is able to come home.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When you say Roller coaster day, boy do you mean it. Wow! I am so relieved that she had such a wonderful vet and I am speechless. 1 minute and oxygen ran out.... I think angels were looking over you. Please let us know how Bonnie is doing.
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Poor Baby and Poor Momma. What a terrible experience this must have been!!!!!! It does seem that all the right people were in the right place to be able to help out. What an amazing job they did too. And how brave are you. Hang in there. Now that the problem was found and she has received very good care she should be feeling better--as you say she is wagging her tail. Good sign.
    Hope she is healing well and is able to go home with you real soon. And please keep us updated.

Karen H

Post Thanks / Like

Bonnie was given her wings yesterday, she had deteriorated yesterday to the point where she was struggling to breathe on O2 yesterday and our choices had run out, we don't know why the deterioration but possibly pneumonia, but she was on the strongest antiobiotics and still deteriorated.

The sadness and the pain of loosing your friend and shadow at such a young age is unbelievable, everytime I think of her I am in tears she was such a little fighter and you always wonder if there was something else you could've done.

RIP my little girl may your wings sail you across the rainbow.

Paula and Molly.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness, I am soo stunned. I don't even know what to say.......she was so young, and you did everything in your power to help her, please don't question that.

I am just so sorry you have had to make that hard decision. Know that we are thinking about you and saying a prayer.

Let us know how Molly is too. Hugs to you both.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss. She fought a brave battle till the very end and I know you'll miss her very much.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Red Headed Baby Girl
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart